Proyectos de Investigación
- MELTIC “Ideas MELting pot for TIC and Health science for Citizens in small communities (MELTIC)”
MELTIC Project (Ideas MELting pot for TIC and Health science for Citizens in small communities) is a proposal for co‐creation of research in the disciplines of Health and Information and Communications Technologies to improve the quality of life of European citizens in small communities. MELTIC connects with diverse European Policy challenges such as depopulation, health, active aging, education, youth and climate change and seeks to identify current and future needs of citizens. The objective is to generate, through co‐creation methodologies, suitable ideas for research in ICT in Health and Biomedicine, in topics such as self‐learning, false information discrimination and ludopathy prevention in order to innovate about the use of existing public spaces and/or build new ones. The project will focus on developing a transnational co-creation workshop, during which over 30 participants from small communities with local health‐related profiles (patients, parents, doctors, nurses, associations and politicians) in Portugal, Spain, Italy and Romania will generate a Vade mecum of 100 ideas for research in ICT in Health and Biomedicine and a model for cooperation in small communities in rural areas. Both outputs will be delivered on line and available for small communities to use.
MELTIC presentation: http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12105/12776
- La Palma del Condado Municipality (Huelva, Spain): https://www.lapalmadelcondado.org – Andres Dochao, Head of Friendly City Programme.
- Mirabello Municipality (Italy): https://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirabello_(Italia) - Roberto D´Amico, Advisor in Friendly Cities Programme.
- Asociatia TIMIS TOROTAL BARZAVA (Romania): http://www.timistorontalbarzava.ro/programul_leader/programul_leader.html - Gheorghe Duta, Manager.
- Reguengos de Monsaraz (Portugal): https://www.cm-reguengos-monsaraz.pt/es/ - Anabella Caeiro, Head of Friendly City Programme.
- WP1. Project Management and Data Management Plan.
- WP2. Analysis of ICTs state of the art.- WP3. Stakeholder analysis and context description to feed into the co-creation process.
- WP4. Technological proposal for implementation.
- WP5. Co-Creation experience in ICT in Health and Biomedicine Research.
-D5.2. Elaboration of conclusions for ICT in Health and Biomedicine Research. VADEMECUM.
- WP6. Outreach and dissemination.
- Kick-off meeting 29 June 2020. Videoconference. https://youtu.be/JCw-2Uvo5y0
- MELTIC and Manual Thinking: co-creation process. 15 July 2020. Videoconference.
- MELTIC and Manual Thinking: co-creation process. 30 July 2020. Videoconference.
- MELTIC and Manual Thinking: co-creation process. 18 August 2020. Videoconference.
- MELTIC and Manual Thinking: co-creation process. 20 August 2020. Videoconference.
- MELTIC and Manual Thinking: co-creation process. 26 August 2020. Videoconference.
- MELTIC partners: status of the project and upcoming actions. 12 November 2020. Videoconference.
- MELTIC and Manual Thinking: co-creation process and last details. 13 November 2020. Videoconference.
- AWARDS: IV Telecommunications Night of the Telecommunications Engineering Spanish Association. 12 November.
- MELTIC and Manual Thinking: First Workshop. Design and revision of workshop, material. 19 November.
- Background for MELTIC co-creation experiment:
- MELTIC and Manual Thinking: Second Workshop. 22 December. Realization of workshop activities, recollection of created work.
- MELTIC and Manual Thinking: Third Workshop. Organization of created work and creation of digital dossier. 26 January. Videoconference.
- MADRID Section A: 30 November.
- MADRID Section B: 1 December.
- PORTUGAL: Section A and B: 3 December.
- LA PALMA DEL CONDADO: 10 December.
- MELTIC TECHNOLOGICAL PROPOSAL: 4 February 2021. Viceoconference.
- MELTIC DIGITAL EXPERIENCE TECHNICAL (DXT): 18 February. Videoconference.
- SMART HEALTH USE CASES AND CHAMPIONS) March 30th, 2021
- ORION Community meeting (13th July, 3 pm CEST). Flash updates from SMOVE, GENIGMA, VACCINE and MELTIC
- Victoria Ramos González, PhD.
-Tenure Scientist O.P.I.
- Telemedicine and Digital Health Research Unit.
Avda. Monforte de Lemos, 5
28029 MADRID – SPAIN
Phone nº: +3491 8222128